Cute Cursors from Dollielove

!_*_! My space !_*_!

Thursday, January 19, 2006

!!!@!!!My exam!!!@!!!

On January 15, 2006, I had the exam at Silapakorn University. So, It make me

feel excited. I went there with my friends. A lots of people came here for that exam;special

entrance exam for 4 people in each domain. In this examination, there were essay, conclusion

and poem. You know? It's very hard, so I wasn't confided in it. 12 o'clock, I ate noodle and fruits

for lunch. We had fun in talkative. 13.30 o'clock, we continued to make the exam until 16.00 and

we came back homme.


On January 16, 2006 is teacher's Day, so I hadn't go to school. Today, I go to school

and meet my friends. Everebody tell me that they weren't confided in that examination. For

the result, I'll know in on January, 2006







1 Comments:

  • At 6:00 AM, Blogger >>>* Pai * said…

    โชคดีนะ
    ขอให้ได้ละกาน
    แวะมาเม้นให้
    อย่าขายหวยเพลินะ
    เรื่องเรียนต้องมาก่อน

     

Post a Comment

<< Home